The Day of the Dead is approaching November 1st and Espolón Tequila is hosting events across the country to celebrate. The award-winning handcrafted tequila is made from 100% pure Weber Blue Agave, finished with a decorative label that pays a powerful tribute to the Mexican artists and their portrayal of the country’s rich story and complex history.
Celebrated in pre-Columbian times, the Day of the Dead (or El Día de los Muertos) is a beautiful Mexican ritual that gathers family and friends in prayer and honour of loved ones passed.
Distilled by artisans in the Los Altos region of Jalisco, Mexico, Espolón Tequila captures the vitality and spirit of the both the country and the ritual. Espolón venues across the county will throw unique Day of the Dead celebrations, including live inspired art installations by local talent, bespoke Espolón cocktails and Mexican menus.
Espolón Day of the Dead celebrations in New South Wales include:
- Taylor’s Rooftop 29th October 8pm onwards
- Manly Wharf 29th October 7:30pm onwards
- Mona Vale Hotel 29th October 8pm onwards
- Northies 29th October 8pm onwards
- Longueville Hotel 28th October
Espolón Day of the Dead celebrations in Melbourne include:
- The Penny Black 31st October 8pm onwards
- Big Mouth Hotel 5th November 8pm onwards
- The Grovedale Hotel 28th October 7pm onwards
Espolón Day of the Dead celebrations in Brisbane include:
- Shafton Hotel from 14th October to 10th November for a month-long celebration every Friday night
- Caxton Hotel from 14th October to 10th November for a month-long celebration
Espolón Day of the Dead celebrations in Adelaide include:
- Ocean One Bar 30th October
For more media information on Espolón, visit www.tequilaespolon.com.