The end of daylight savings is creeping up on us, meaning the end of summer is as well. Both inevitable, both depressing.
But, Kahlúa is hanging onto the very last few minutes by celebrating with a happy hour of espresso martinis across the country.
Before turning our clocks back an hour, participating venues in NSW, Western Australia and Queensland will be offering the on-tap cocktail for up to half the price.
Starting on the 5th of April, this happy hour will be continued every Friday throughout April from 6 pm to 7 pm!
“Espresso Martinis are contagious. It only takes one person to order an Espresso Martini and suddenly everyone wants one”, says Ben Parton, Kahlúa National Brand Ambassador.
“#KahlúaHour not only celebrates Australia’s favourite cocktail but it also encourages Australian’s to celebrate their final night out before daylight saving hours kick in.”
- Bar Cleveland, Sydney
- Side Bar, Sydney
- The Horse, Sydney
- Harts Pub, Sydney
- Oceans Dining & Drinks, Sydney
- East Village, Sydney
- Drummoyne Sailing Club, Sydney
- Hotel Palisade, Sydney
- Middlebar, Sydney
- Longeuville Hotel, Sydney
- Commodore Hotel, Sydney
- Busby’s Bar, Sydney
- Manly Pavilion, Sydney
- Cooper’s Hotel, Sydney
- Grand Junction Hotel, Newcastle
- The Family Hotel, Newcastle
- Whitfords Brewing Company, Perth
- Coogee Beach Surf Life Saving Club, Perth
- The Ship Inn, Perth
- Currambine Bar and Bistro, Perth
- The Wembley Hotel, Perth
- Brass Monkey Hotel, Perth
- The Aberdeen Hotel, Perth
- The Queens Tavern, Perth
- Asian Beer Café, Melbourne
- Fathers Office, Melbourne
- Swan Hotel, Melbourne
- The Boatbuilders Yard, Melbourne
- Common Man, Melbourne
- Henry & The Fox, Melbourne
- The Lion Hotel, SA